Friday, August 19, 2011

caribbean fashion magazine

caribbean dress style

Only a few days I was walking in a bikini and sarong, and blueberries Daquiris savored under the sun strong. Now I'm back in New York, Arcand with loads of sub-human temperatures and concrete jungle. I'd be lying if I said that were a little disappointed not everything is ready. In fact, I'm downright depressed. However, one bright spot in my day is cloudy I can bring back the bright colors and styles of this beautiful Caribbean paradise and share them with you! Cancun was, literally, a center of fashion and fun one that will be sure to mimic the seasons next spring and summer!

spring fashion colours 2010

caribbean fashion show

Of course, bright and funky bikinis are always a must have for any summer day or a basic tour of the tropical paradise. Buy tiny bikini, string bikini Sun yellow or try bandeau top and Victoria Secret into my vibrant green jade. I even saw women in bikinis black wire with rainbow multicolored star print. Tres Chic!

hottest new fashion trends

caribbean fashion designers

Sarongs are also great for your beach outing typical or if you want to run the crisp, white sands of one of the wonders of the Caribbean. The sarong is perfect for wrapping around her hips to cover in May. If you are creative, you can also put the sarong as suits involving around his neck at the top style dumbbells. Sarong my favorite came to be sold to the edge of the pool at the resort we were staying, was a breezy Leopard print with worn edges.





Grab The Bookmarketer For Your Site

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online